PARTshare for SOLIDWORKS
PARTshare for Autodesk Inventor
PARTshare for Solid Edge
Technology Assurance Program
Striker Certified Training
Advantage Customer Support
Striker Consulting Services
News & Events
Striker Systems News
Turret Punch Press Programming
CNC turret and rail punch machines introduce programming complexities beyond those of conventional profile cutting machines. Constant advancement in CNC punch machine technology along with a myriad of tooling considerations makes punch programming a unique challenge, and this is where SS-Punch shines. Striker Systems has been advancing CNC punching software for over thirty years, and these decades of experience have culminated in SS-Punch – the most powerful and flexible CAD/CAM solution available for CNC punching operations.
Product Key Features
The following is a partial list of the extensive feature set of SS-Punch. If you need additional detail on a specific software feature or you have interest in a software feature that you don’t see on this list, please don’t hesitate to contact us. A Striker Systems team member can discuss your specific punching software requirements and how SS-Punch can improve your productivity.
– Supports virtually all turret punch press machine manufacturers.
– Auto punch single parts, multiple parts, or entire layouts.
Unsurpassed Tool Editing/Substitution
– Easily modify tooling on punched parts to accommodate part revisions and changes to tooling.
Adaptable to Punching Style
– Quickly adapts to punching nested parts, gridded parts, or single parts from shear-to-size blanks.
Learns Punching Preferences
– Punching preferences for specific part features can be memorized providing precise, repeatable punching operations.
Reduce Machine Runtime
– Advanced tool-path optimization reduces machine runtime thereby improving throughput.
Extensive CAD Capability
– SS-Design is included, so your CAD needs are covered whether you make simple edits or perform complex part design.
Direct Interface to SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk Inventor, and Solid Edge
– PARTshare is included providing automatic extraction of part and assembly data.
Industry Standard File Format
– The native file format of SS-Punch is the industry standard DWG file. Striker Systems does not maintain your manufacturing history in a proprietary file format.
Click here for expanded SS-Punch feature list ->
SS-Punch Expanded Feature List.pdf
CNC Punch Machines Supported
SS-Punch supports CNC punch, punch-laser, punch-plasma, and punch-shear machines from virtually all machine tool manufacturers. If you don’t see your machine manufacturer on the list, just let us know. There aren’t many CNC punch machines we haven’t supported, and as new models are introduced they are being added regularly to our extensive library of CNC punch machine drivers.
3D CAD Plug-in
104 S.C.T. Drive
P.O. Box 41
White House, TN 37188
Send e-mail to
with questions or comments about this web site. Striker Systems values your privacy. Please review our
. © Copyright 2016 Computer Design, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction or copying of images is prohibited.