PARTshare for SOLIDWORKS
PARTshare for Autodesk Inventor
PARTshare for Solid Edge
Technology Assurance Program
Striker Certified Training
Advantage Customer Support
Striker Consulting Services
News & Events
Striker Systems News
Two-Axis Cutting Software
SS-Profile is an industry leading software product for programming CNC laser (fiber and C02), plasma, waterjet, oxy-fuel, router, knife, and other two-axis cutting machines. The extensive feature set of SS-Profile CAD/CAM software allows it to adapt to the specific needs of any sheet metal organization; from a single machine job shop to the largest production manufacturer. When bundled with SS-Nest, SS-Profile delivers unsurpassed flexibility in a comprehensive programming and nesting solution. And SS-Profile can also be integrated with SS-Punch to support hybrid punch-laser and punch-plasma CNC machines.
Product Key Features
Here are just a few of the powerful features of SS-Profile. For a more extensive feature set select the PDF link at the bottom of this list. If you need additional detail on a specific software feature or you have interest in a software feature that you don’t see on this list, please don’t hesitate to contact us. A Striker Systems team member can discuss your specific cutting software requirements and how SS-Profile can improve your productivity.
– Supports virtually all CNC cutting machine manufacturers.
Material and Rule Based Cut Conditions
– Automatically applies optimum cut conditions based on material parameters and user-defined rules for highest quality parts.
Automatic Lead Ins and Lead Outs
– Leads are positioned and lead type and size selected automatically based on shape being processed and material parameters.
Intelligent Cut Sequencing
– Cuts are sequenced to minimize machine travel.
– Avoids crossing over previously cut areas to minimize collision potential.
Automatic Crop Cutting and Scrap Cutting
– Automatically crops partially consumed sheets and destructs sheet skeletons to simplify scrap handling.
Extensive CAD Capability
– SS-Design is included, so your CAD needs are covered whether you make simple edits or perform complex part design.
Direct Interface to SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk Inventor, and Solid Edge
– PARTshare is included providing automatic extraction of part and assembly data.
Industry Standard File Format
– The native file format of SS-Punch is the industry standard DWG file. Striker Systems does not maintain your manufacturing history in a proprietary file format.
Click here for expanded SS-Profile feature list ->
SS-Profile Expanded Feature List.pdf
CNC Cutting Machines Supported
SS-Profile supports CNC cutting machines from virtually all machine tool manufacturers. Below is a list of some of the manufacturers that we support. If you don’t see your machine manufacturer on the list, just let us know. There aren’t many CNC profile cutting manufacturers we haven’t supported, and as new models are introduced they are being added regularly to our extensive library of CNC machine drivers.
AKS Cutting Systems
Messer Cutting Systems
3D CAD Plug-in
104 S.C.T. Drive
P.O. Box 41
White House, TN 37188
Send e-mail to
with questions or comments about this web site. Striker Systems values your privacy. Please review our
. © Copyright 2016 Computer Design, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction or copying of images is prohibited.